Tuesday, August 25, 2009

oh, hi there.


Hi. So this is where it all begins. The very first entry of my very first blog.  

I have contemplated starting a blog for some time now, but could not find a good enough reason or big enough spark to get started.  So, I figure moving to Paris to do an MBA program in luxury brand management is the kick in the butt that I need.

I'll be spending the next 13 months in one of the most amazing and beautiful cities in the world...croissants, baguettes, smelly cheeses, macarons...yup, the French...they know how it's done. The purpose of this blog is to document little tidbits of my life in Paris while I live there "on a dime"...let's just say I'm not exactly going to be living the life of luxury - I have limited funds and will be experiencing as much as possible for as humanly little as possible.  I'll be a "loafer"(one that does not work) on the budget of a "penny" - oh! and I also have an obsession with penny loafers - I refuse to leave home without a pair.

I'm off to Paris in less than two days - stay tuned for my next entry...a la Paris!

Amanda xo


1 comment: