Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paris, at last

So, I'm here!

I arrived three days ago, but it feels like a lifetime!

I got to my dorms in Cergy (40 mins from Paris) unpacked and headed for Paris.

The images below are of the event I organized for my classmates at Pont des Arts (a pedestrian bridge close to the Louvre) - it was great to meet most of the people that i'll be spending the next year with - it turned out great...it was our own little cocktail party on a public bridge...only in Paris!



I spent last night and all of today with Diana, one of my favourite people, EVER!  She lives in Montmartre, works for a French fashion house and is one of the most stylish gals I know.  Without her, I'd be lost in Paris.

Stay tuned for images of Diana's amazing pad and a few shots I took while walking in Paris today.

Bisous
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. bienvenue à paris, ma chérie. tu es à chez toi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pont des arts will forever have a memory with me. glad to hear you're settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to paris poupée!!!
    we're going to have sooo much fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete