Sunday, October 25, 2009

DOUBLE, DOUBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE

I love when magical things happen...well, I'm not sure if this was magic, per say...maybe it was more like "the secret"...i visualized it and it came true!

I had heard from a friend about an herbologist in Paris - where they mix herbs into a tea to help you deal with whatever problem you have.  I'd been thinking about this for a while, but just hadn't made the effort to find this herbologist or at least get the address from my friend.

Yesterday, I was driving through montmartre with a friend and we ran into some traffic heading south on rue d'Amsterdam.  As we slowed down in traffic, I looked out the window and saw it!! The Grande Herboristerie!!  HELLO!!  That is just no ordinary coincidence!



I was already in love with the place before I laid eyes on it, but I LITERALLY fell in love as I walked up to the door.  Walking in, I felt like I was in Harry Potter in that magic alley!


I purchased a tea to help me sleep better and another to help me with stress - I'm totally set!


Grande Herboristerie Medicale de la Place de Clichy
87, rue d'Amsterdam
(this place has been around since 1880!)

Paris je t'aime.

No comments:

Post a Comment