Monday, October 5, 2009

St. Trop' with Adrienne and Lo


Okay. Yes. I know. It's been quite some time since I last wrote.  It's just that things have been quite hectic over the past two weeks; school work is piling up and, well, I'm in France...aka. weekend mini-breaks are an absolute necessity!

I spent last weekend in St. Tropez - it was absolute heaven.  The moment I walked out of the St. Raphael train station I practically melted...although, not entirely of heat.

They have palm trees in St. Tropez!  I love that!! I really felt like I was on holiday, especially considering that I was staying in 5-star digs thanks to the kindness of Adrienne and Logan.  We lounged, drank rose made from Logan's family vineyard, walked around town, checked out the beautiful boats and ate good food.  

I heart St. Tropez.


One of the beautiful boats docked in the harbour


Me.  Trying to work. as if...


hammock





The pool house - my quarters


No comments:

Post a Comment